Monday, September 11, 2006

A memorial prayer on 9/11: "May Jesus' loving face supplant the face of evil"

On this day of remembrance, I lift up this prayer to the Lord for those who were martyred by evil on 9/11:
Your suffering was not in vain. Jesus' love and mercy and the cross of Christ will triumph over the evil of Islamo-fascism. We have a sweet and blessed assurance: the merciful and loving face of Christ will always triumph over the face of evil.
Please note the following from September11News.com:

Many Mysterious Images and Objects are Seen in the WTC Smoke.
Crosses are Seen Standing in the Ruins after the WTC Towers Collapse.

Images and Crosses
Editor's Comments
©September11News.com

On the morning of September 11, 2001, I was working at my home office. After being informed of the first terrorist attack on the Trade Center towers I turned on the television and watched the horror unfold. I was shocked at the unimaginable destruction, and overwhelming loss of life. It was a tragedy beyond belief.

As I watched that morning, I noticed a series of eerie faces in the billowing smoke. These images appeared to morph in the seemingly never-ending pillars of ugly black smoke. I made a mental note of these surreal apparitions, and I mentioned it to my wife. I did not discuss these sightings again. After all, I tend to see images in clouds. However the images I see in clouds are always pleasant images, usually animals.

In assembling the archives for this site, I viewed thousands of images and newspaper covers. Again, I noticed the eerie faces in the still images of the smoke of the burning towers. They seemed to be present in not just one, but several of the burning tower images. Further research provided additional information and seemed to confirm what I was seeing.

I was not alone in noticing these awful faces.

Mark D. Phillips, a professional AP photographer in New York, captured an incredibly real image of an evil, devil-like face that is distinguishable on the side of the tower's exterior structure. The authenticity of this image has caused a bit of a stir. Our research has concluded that his image is original and not doctored.

The Associated Press and Mark Phillips have unequivocally denied any tampering or enhancement of the image. In fact, neither AP or Phillips were aware of what the photograph appeared to reveal until the image was noticed by readers of US newspapers. When the photo appeared on an early Wednesday (Sept. 12) edition of the Saginaw (Michigan) Press, the phone calls began. (See images below.)

Further reports indicate that both CNN and ABC have also captured additional devilish images on their television videotape coverage. (See images below.)

Additional faces and images have also been identified by several others. (See images below.)

The images on this page are not intended to frighten. They are what they are: mostly evil images from an evil act. I, like most people in the world, are convinced that goodness will prevail over evil, and we pray that the likes of these images will never be seen again.

In a speech to the USA on September 11th, President Bush said, "Today, our nation saw evil." He may have been literally correct. Later in that same speech he also said, "Tonight, I ask for your prayers for all those who grieve, for the children whose worlds have been shattered, for all whose sense of safety and security has been threatened. And I pray they will be comforted by a power greater than any of us spoken through the ages in Psalm 23: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for you are with me."
more...

Please note such images of "eerie faces" in the smoke, especially from 55 to 59 seconds, in the video "September 11" in today's post, "Our best tribute to those who died on 9/11: Defeat the ideology of Islamo-fascism" on my blog, "Crusaders for Truth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home