Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Lady of Fatima's sixth and last apparition - 13 October 1917 -- miracle of the sun...

The America Needs Fatima Blog
Monday, October 13, 2008



Even the secular Portuguese paper "O Seculo" reported on the seers and on the miracle of the sun. The miracle was witnessed by 70,000 people.



-----------------------------------------------------

As on the other occasions, the seers first saw a bright light, and then they saw Our Lady over the holm oak.

Lucia: What does Your Grace wish of me?

Our Lady: I wish to tell you that I want a chapel built here in my honor. I am the Lady of the Rosary. Continue to pray the Rosary everyday. The war is going to end, and the soldiers will soon return to their homes.

Lucia: I have many things to ask you: if you would cure some sick persons, and if you would convert some sinners...
more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home